Sunday, August 10, 2008

So Edwards DID Cheat On His Wife!

So the rumors were right, Edwards did cheat on his wife.

You know, what I find more disturbing than his cheating on his terminally ill wife, is the fact that he lied about it.

Unfortunately, men do cheat.

Unfortunately, women are attracted to men who cheat.

There's not enough space in this blog to talk about the psychology of infidelity. There are many reasons and most are pretty complex, far beyond the sexual act.

And honestly, many men don't consider oral sex to be sex.

We already know that, Bill Clinton is a prime example. He really, really didn't think he'd had sex with Monica.

We women generally view this in a difference way. I'm sure Hilary considered it to be cheating. In fact, I'm sure Monica did too.

Edward's wife was furious? I don't blame her.

I also don't blame her for standing by her man. People, the woman is sick and she is going to die. She may be maintaining fairly well right now, but it's already been announced that her condition is terminal. I don't blame her for sticking with him, especially if he really is remorseful for what he's done.

I do have to say, I SURE am glad that Edwards isn't in the Presidential race.

But let me point out to you, Edwards cheated on his sick wife, but he is standing by her.

McCain, on the other hand, left his disabled wife for the rich blonde.

Yes, that was a long time ago.

But I question the morality of the people who are going to jump up and down pointing at Edwards, and ignoring the fact that McCain is no better.

If Edwards is wrong, then McCain was also wrong, and doubly wrong because he left his wife for the other woman. The only good thing is that McCain has provided medical coverage for his first wife, all these years. At least he was man enough to do that.

You know, though, it's commonly said that a cheater is a cheater is a cheater.

I hope that's wrong.

There are worse things than being a cheater.

Being a liar is one of them...

No comments: