Friday, January 11, 2008

Interesting, How Little We Know

It's interesting, how little we know about other candidates in other states.

I had no idea that there was another Black candidate, Albert Howard. I also didn't know that his vote count changed during the New Hampshire primary.

"The 41-year-old father of eight said he was watching C-SPAN and was pleasantly surprised to see a tally of 50 votes with just 12 percent of returns in early Tuesday night. About an hour later his total went as high 187 votes.

"By primary's end, he officially received 44 votes, but insists he had more that seemingly disappeared."


I find that very suspicious. He had 187 votes, but by the end, he had 44?

Where the heck did the other 137 votes go?

I'm glad he's challenged the count. And like many others, I'll be watching to see what the tally is after the recount.

Thanks to the Internet and friends, I can dredge up a lot of stuff that, back in the day, we'd have never heard about.

So for now, let me just say, "hmmmmm".

http://www.mlive.com/elections/index.ssf/2008/01/chauffer_challenges_nh_primary.html

No comments: