Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hmmm... Now this is interesting!

The primaries are certainly causing the local commentators to talk. All of their predictions seem to be completely off. Now that's a fascinating thought, have America's political commentators and radio talk show hosts finally lost all touch with the public?

I've been wondering about that for a while. I've noticed that all too many are marching lockstep with their broadcasting brethren and dissenting voices were disappearing. It was basically becoming the two extremes, Bernie Ward vs Rush. (Umm, we won't go into current legal issues...) It seems like they'd discounted both Obama and McCain. And now, oh my goodness!

I have to admit, I wasn't sure that America was ready to accept Obama. I am, but the rest of the country, hmmmm, I really thought the Clinton machine was going to roll over the Democratic Party like an M1 Abrams tank crushing aluminum cans.

And McCain, what a surprise! The only candidate that admits to being in favor of the Iraq action and on top of it, his campaign is out of money!

I must admit, I'm pleasantly surprised by this turn of events. Of course, there are a lot more primaries ahead, so things can change pretty quickly. But now, this is interesting!

No comments: