Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Arnold, The Idiot You Voted In

Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that actor turned politician!

Heck no I didn't.

California's legislators FINALLY get a 2/3 vote to pass the budget, and doofus is threatening to veto it? And if his veto is overturned, he'll veto all the 800 or so bills that the legislators have worked so hard on?

Say what?

It's a DARN good thing I'm not in the legislature.

I would stand up, all five foot two of me, probably as red in the face as my hair, and tell him:

"You just go ahead. And then we'll vote to overturn it, we'll vote our budget in.

"And when you veto every one of our bills, we'll just vote them ALL back in!

"You think you're all that, dude, you aren't worth the bird poop on your windshield.

"So go for it, and see how stupid we can make you look."

I have ZERO patience with this idiot that the people of California were stupid enough to vote in.

Yes, California was stupid.

Actors are paid to put on characters. And politicians will tell you anything you want to hear, just so they get reelected. So actors make even better lying politicians...

Arnold should have stuck to acting. His movies were barely palatable.

He's utterly incompetent as a leader.

Good at being a lying politician, but incompetent at running our state.

Yeah, I know. California voted him in so we're stuck with him and his arrogant attitude toward us working people.

You get what you pay for.

And we'll keep paying...

And paying...

And paying...

No comments: