Saturday, June 14, 2008

If We Had Any Quality Candidates...

Yes, that's what my Dad said.

He's a die-hard Republican. Yet, he's not happy with his choices for President.

He won't vote anything but Republican, but he's not happy with McCain. I didn't really ask him why, but I suspect if he'd heard about McCain divorcing his first wife because he's a cheating man, that could be a BIG reason.

My Dad has little tolerance for a man who cheats on his wife. He's honest to a fault, BRUTALLY so.

If the die-hard Republican in the family is unhappy with our choices of candidates, what then for the rest of us?

If we had any quality candidates...

An interesting phrase from a man who votes a straight Republican ticket.

Change is coming. I can see it, feel it, smell it in the wind.

I don't know what it's going to be, but maybe next time around, in the next Presidential campaign, even Dad will see some quality candidates. Because I think Obama is going to be our first officially Black President.

(I know, you're saying, "Officially Black? Huh?" Do some research my friends, we've already had some "closet" Brothers as President. http://www.diversityinc.com/public/1461.cfm)

And the Republicans are going to have to make some changes in order to try to regain the Presidency.

The next four years are going to be very interesting.

Change is coming!

No comments: